By Anber Javed:
It was almost a month back when I first came to know about LABELS’ upcoming venture, this being another first by Pakistan’s premiere multi-designer retail store. It was the launch of Labels’ e-store, a one of a kind online store retailing fine clothing, accessories, hand bags and precious jewellery from a select group of Pakistani designers essentially catering to a global clientele. My first reaction ? As someone who truly believes in & understands the power of strong online presence in the global fashion market , I was absolutely ecstatic to hear about it. And as someone who does’nt have access to all the industry biggies in my hometown, I was relieved !
With Zahir Rahimtoola’s(CEO Labels) vision at the helm, Pakistani high end fashion is now available to everyone ; an eclectic mix of classic & chic styles that are just a click away. The e-store houses some of the most coveted designers of the Pakistani fashion industry , at the same time providing a great platform to the bright young talent to market themselves internationally.
With its beta version launched just recently, we are excited to know whats more ‘in store’ for us. While collections from some of the industry whos whos have already made it to the portal, there are others which lie in wait to be launched soon.
Enlisted below are AWA’s 7 reasons why the e-store experience is worth giving a try :-
1. Shopping high end designers has never been this easy in Pakistan , with outfits from almost 40+ designers viewable via an easy to skim interface.
2. 3 Days delivery time , locally & internationally – how bloody fast is that :D
3. Track the location of your order through LABELS website as the integrated DHL’s API provide you with real time tracking.
4. Cash on delivery.
5. Refine your Search by Size and/or Price.
6. The prices are enlisted in both PKR & USD . Relieved for saving yourselves from the math, eh?
7. Minor alterations and addition of sleeves (to dresses without sleeves) is done at minimal costs.
Enough said Ladies. Here’s the Link to the e-store : https://www.labelsestore.com/ .
Check out some of the brilliant pieces by Sania Maskatiya & Sanam Chaudhri , & stay on the lookout for Ayesha Khurram & Elan by Khadijah Shah.
Happy e-shopping ! :)