Sep 1 2012
While Kareena Kapoor is busy promoting her forthcoming film ‘Heroine’ these days, we keeping a keen eye on her outfit choices for each of her appearances. From fashion’s point of view the film looks quite promising, and so does the promotional tour – So far so good . Here’s a fashion round-up of Bebo’s promotional tour so far:-
1. In Dolce & Gabbana : The floral shift dress looked absolutely lovely on Kareena and compared to other appearances this was one of our personal favorites – very chic yet classy.
2. In Falguni & Shane Peacock & nude Loubs We certainly appreciate Kareena for opting for longer hemlines as of late & she wore the dress almost perfectly with a sleek ponytail & nude Christian Louboutin pumps. Although we re still unsure if it could have turned out better minus the the necklace. She was styled by Tanya Ghavri.
3. In Osman YousefzadaWearing one of the outfits from the designer’s Spring/Summer 2012 collection (buy here) , Bebo stepped out today for another promotional event . The necklace brought the an otherwise great look down & should have been omitted altogether. Loved the hairdo. She was styled by Tanya Ghavri again.
4. In Manish Malhotra Anarkali For the music launch at the Siddhivinayak temple, Kareena was spotted in a a lime yellow Anarkali dress by her long time friend & favorite designer, Manish Malhotra. The color works wonders on Kareena’s skin tone & we couldnt help but drool over her.
5. In Manish Malhotra (again) The Indian Idol appearance of Bebo saw her in the same colors & the same designer as at the music launch. Betwen the Anarkali & the Sari , its hard to pick a favorite but for us the Anarkali wins by just a little margin since the sari was a Manish Malhotra clich’e.
6. In Pernia Qureshi Wearing Pernia Qureshi from the Pernia’s PopUp Shop , Bebo looked fun & playful in the double collar pleated dress (buy here). As much as we loved the dress on her, the black pumps were a killjoy ; it would have been so much better had she opted for Tan pumps or peep-toes instead. Tanya Ghavri again.